File Name Reporter - Bulk Conversion
of File Names into Editable Text
Highlight, drag, and drop any number of files from the File Explorer
Window into the File Name Reporter software. The File Name Converter
will generate a column of text strings, ready for copying into Microsoft
Word or any other word processor software.
- copying File names into Excel
- copying File names into Word
- copying File names into any text editor
- creating .INF files
- creating installers
- creating logs of Files
- creating list of songs
- creating a text file to store the full path names
- Select the files in the File Explorer Window (CTRL+A will select
- Drag the selected files into the File Name Reporter window.
Note: To maintain the original file order, use the top file to drag
||FREE trial version
||full version* $29.99
OS: Win 95/98/Me/ NT/2000/XP/Vista/64-bit Vista/Windows 7
The FREE trial version is limited to 10 uses. After 10 uses the
number of reported files is limited to 3.
* You do not need to uninstall the trial version, the full version
will overwrite the trial software.
Please send your questions and comments to email@example.com
Normally we are able to respond to your email on the same business day.
"Nice small program!"
Ariel from Salem, NC