RIM Blackberry Frequently Asked
Tracker software installation on the BlackBerry
1. Download this zipped file to your desktop. Unzip the folder.
2. Connect the Blackberry to your Desktop PC and start the BlackBerry
3. Double click on the Application Loader button. This will start
4. Click the Next button on the Wizard window.
5 . To install or update the Tracker software, click the Add
6. Browse to the desktop and select the .alx file (e.g. GTracker.alx.)
7. If you are upgrading, you may receive the massage "No additional
applications designed for your device were found". This message
means that you already have the Tracker installed. Please disregard
the message and proceed with the upgrade.)
7. Click the Next button. The wizard will indicate that the
Tracker software will be installed (upgraded).
8. Click the Finish button. This should install the the Tracker
software on your Blackberry device.
8. Your Blackberry will reboot (rebooting may take several minutes).
Can I transfer data between Blackberry and Desktop PC?
You can transfer data from Blackberry to the Desktop PC:
1. email the data from Blackberry.
2. Open the email on the Desktop PC and save the attached CSV file.
3. Load the data from the CSV file into the Desktop PC Tracker.
You CANNOT transfer data from the Desktop PC to Blackberry.
Blackberry with touch screen
To hide the keyboard and to enable qwerty keyboard when the Storm is
turned horizontally, you need to disable compatibility mode: Options->Advanced
Options->Applications, highlight GlucoseTracker, and tap the menu
button and select "Disable Compatibility Mode".
This will enable "touch screen" features for the SoundTells
How to upgrade to a full version?
Please purchase the full version from SoundTells.com or from
one of our distributors.
How to reboot (soft reset) BlackBerry?
Turn Power off. If you cannot Turn Power off from menu, soft
reboot the device by inserting a toothpick or needle into a small window
on the back of the device.
Another way to soft-reboot is to press the ALT + CAP + DELETE keys at
the same time (red keys):
Will I loose any software after a soft reboot?
No software will be lost after soft reboot. The soft reboot
closes all the programs and frees up memory.
Do I need a registration code?
No. Please download the full version from MobileReference.com or from
one of our distributors (Handango.com, MobiPocket.com).
Please send your questions and comments to email@example.com
Normally we are able to respond to your email on the same business day.